Welcome to our website (“Website”). Our Website is provided to you by Miranda Templeton, a company (“Miranda Templeton”, “us”, “we” or “our”). Our registered office is at 114A Radcliffe Road, Bolton, Lancashire BL2 1NY England.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These abridged terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods to the Customer to the exclusion of any terms and conditions specified by the Customer.
- All individual prices quoted are subject to confirmation at the point of invoice and are exclusive of carriage.
- Payment terms are by pro-forma invoice.
- Cancellation of orders placed at trade shows must be made within 7 working days.
- Cancellation of repeat orders must be made within 3 working days.
- All Goods must be examined on receipt and any damages or discrepancies reported to the Company within 2 working days. Any damaged goods must be returned within 7 working days for replacement. The Company does not accept the return of Goods without prior notification.
- Goods are handmade to order and all sales are final, the Company does not accept returns unless Goods are damaged or faulty.
- Any Goods altered to Customer specifications are non-refundable.
- Each item is handcrafted and subject to slight variation in design or colour. Components may occasionally vary due to suppliers and we reserve the right to replace components with suitable alternatives should they become unavailable.
- A Customer is not considered a stockist unless they carry 6 different pieces at any given time. Customers carrying 6 pieces will be listed on our website. The Company reserves the right to remove Customers who do not purchase from the two consecutive seasons collections.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw items from sale at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- A copy of our full terms and conditions is available on request.
mirandatempleton.co.uk is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Your details will not be passed on to any third party without prior consent.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from mirandatempleton.co.uk any material:
*that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
*for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approval; or
*which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
*which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses).
*You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
The copyright trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights in all material on mirandatempleton.co.uk are owned by us or our licensor’s Miranda Templeton.
You may retrieve and display the content of mirandatempleton.co.uk on a computer screen, and print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on mirandatempleton.co.uk without our prior written permission from Miranda Templeton and/or mirandatempleton.co.uk.
We reserve all Rights in and to the www.mirandatempleton.co.uk domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “Miranda Templeton”, our logo and our service marks, brand names, trading names and/or trademarks appearing on the Website. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the Rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
Nothing in these General Terms should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any such trademark or domain name.
RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
The information published on our Website is for general information purposes only and therefore you should not rely on it and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on any information available on our Website to the fullest extent permissible by law.
We recommend that you take further advice or guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on or generated by our Website. Our customer services department can be contacted using the details that appear at the end of these General Terms should you require any further assistance in this respect.
ACCEPTANCE AND GENERAL
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by any circumstances beyond our control.
A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date of which you first use mirandatempleton.co.uk.
ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you have an enquiry or complaint about this Website, you should contact our customer services department at Customer Services, Miranda Templeton, 114A Radcliffe Road, Bolton, Lancashire BL2 1NY England and we will try to answer your enquiry or resolve any complaint as soon as possible.